Customized Training for Business
Bringing Professional Development to You
“Highly trained employees mean a highly effective business.”
Continuing Education at Columbus State University is proud to provide area businesses with an opportunity to increase their efficiency and improve profitability. We offer customized training and professional development courses for employees.
We provide the following opportunities to drive change and impact your business results.
- Courses in a variety of areas
- Consultation to determine your business needs
- Professional instruction and materials
- Courses brought to you at your place of business
- Customized courses to fit your business and employee’s needs and budget
Let us help you develop a unique action plan tailored to fit your needs, develop your workforce, and enhance the success of your organization.
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Effective Project Communication
- HR Basics for Every Manager
- Customer Service
- Writing for the Workplace
- Technology training including:
- Microsoft Products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access
- Cyber Security
- Mobile App Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator – basic and advanced
- Train the Trainer Communication Essentials
- Spanish for all industries including Medical, Real Estate, and Law Enforcement Professionals
- Medical ICD-10 Coding
Some courses may provide important credentials towards a degree or certification for your employees.
“The Custom Training in Project Management provided by Columbus State University’s Continuing Education Department was an excellent training resource for our team members who are involved in our strategic planning process. The instructor was very knowledgeable, a great communicator, engaged the participants and allowed for effective group interaction. CSU worked with us to develop a program agenda designed to meet our needs and having the courses taught onsite was a great benefit to us and the participants. I highly recommend this approach and to getting your personnel the additional training they may need.”
GWENDOLYN HARGROVE RUFF, SPHR
Strategic Planning, Employee Services and Corporate Relations
Columbus Water Works
FOR MORE INFORMATION, contact Michael Burks at 706.888.2271 or email CustomTrainingce@columbusstate.edu.