How to Register
How to Register
Sign in / Create an Account to create your own student profile so that you can:
- Register online, anytime at your convenience.
- Get email reminders for class start dates.
- Create and update your own student profile, which you can access anytime and keep up-to-date (for example, with address or phone number changes).
- Review your student transcript at any time.
- Review and monitor your financial transactions with CSU Continuing Education at any time.
Online registration at Columbus State Continuing Education is secured by one of the most reputable providers of online purchasing. Your information is secure and will not be shared with third parties.
Even if you are not quite ready to register for a class, you can Sign in now and create a student login, password and profile. When you do register, this will streamline the process and save you time.
Your transcript can help you track your progress towards our professional certifications. You can review your investment to date at any time by viewing your transcript in your student profile.
Our registration office is located on the Campus of Columbus State University at the corner of College Drive and East Lindsay Drive. Our office is open Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM. No cash is available after 4:30 PM. After this time, you must have the exact change or plan to pay by check or credit card. Make checks payable to Columbus State University.
Send your check or money order to:
CSU Continuing Education
4225 University Avenue
Columbus, GA 31907
Fax the completed registration form with your Visa/MC/American Express card information to 706.569.3113.
Use your Visa/MC/American Express to register between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM, Monday-Friday, by phone at 706.507.8070.