The Homeland Security-Executive Protection Agent Training Program
Wynn Solutions Group Inc. has partnered with Columbus State University’s Continuing and Professional Education Program to deliver The Homeland Security-Executive Protection Agent Training Program (HS-EPATP). This program is designed to professionally train private security officers to enter into the rapidly growing corporate security workforce.
- Duration: 7 Days
- Course Level: Introductory
- Degree Code: Certificate
- Fee: $3,895.00
- CEU: 7 Units
- Location: Columbus, GA
The Homeland Security-Executive Protection Agent Training Program (HS-EPATP) is designed to prepare corporate security, military, and law enforcement professionals with relevant career skill-sets to perform and succeed in a challenging field. The seven-day (7) comprehensive training program delivers a curriculum that is dynamic and relevant. The holistic training program is also scalable and adaptable to corporate and law enforcement protective services. Classes include a historical perspective of protective services; fundamentals of protection; and a series of practical exercises which allow the students to apply the methods and techniques learned in the classroom. Students will learn to work independently and as members of a protective team. This program provides a solid foundation that the students can build upon with real-world experience. Students will be prepared to pursue diverse opportunities in corporate and government security services. The program is offered during a seven-day session with classes meeting for 10 hours a day for a total of 70 hours. The course culminates with a final protective assignment conducted in Columbus, Georgia.
Benefits of The Program
- VA Approved for Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits
- US Department of Education Approved
- Accredited Certificate of Training from Columbus State University, Columbus, GA and Wynn Solutions Group Inc.
- Receive 7 Continuing Education Units (CEU)
- Nationally & Internationally recognized program
- Industry subject matter experts facilitating relevant curriculums
- Guidance on obtaining jobs in executive protection – discussed during training program
- Network opportunities to speak with industry security experts on executive protection services.
- Certification in Adult/Child/Infant CPR, AED and Basic First Aid | 2-year certification
- Personal Protection Control & Defense for Executive Protection Agents | 3-year certification
Program prepares the students for gainful employment as an Executive Protection Agent in:
- Celebrity Protection
- Corporate Executive Protection
- Entertainment Industry
- International Security-Travel Consultant in Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- Private Organization
- State and Federal Government Services
- State, Local, and Federal Law Enforcement Careers