Our Project Management Certificate is instructed by Project Management professionals with decades of combined experience, and works hand-in-hand with the local Project Management Institute (PMI) chapter to expose students to the body of knowledge required to prepare for the credentialing exam.
In order to earn a certificate in Project Management, four required courses and two additional classes (72 hours) must be completed. Upon completion of the courses, students will be prepared to pursue the Project Management credentials from the Project Management Institute (PMI). These courses can also be used to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) to fulfill Continuing Certification Requirements. Free information sessions are available for this program. Call 706.507.8070 for information. You may also choose to view a video of this information session.
You may register for these courses separately or as a part of a discounted certificate package. Not all Project Management courses are available every semester.
- Project Management Fundamentals: The Buck Starts Here
- Managing Project Scope: Scoping it Out
- Managing Project Quality: Quality Assurance
- Effective Project Communication: Is That What I Said?
- Managing Project Risk: Risky Business
- Microsoft Project Software: Keeping it All in Check
- Managing Project Procurement: Getting What You Need
- Managing Project Portfolios and Corporate Project Offices: The Longview
- Managing Project Schedules: Timing is Everything
- Project Management: Untangling IT Project Management and the SDLC (12)