By combining art and technology, graphic designers create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform and captivate consumers. The Graphic Design Certificate provides students with a solid foundation for entry in the graphic design industry. Working with Adobe software, you’ll learn design and publishing fundamentals to produce print and online media. Upon completion of the certificate students will have developed samples of work to compile into a professional portfolio. Classes are hosted in our state of the art PC lab; students may choose to bring their own laptop. Upon completion of this program, certificate students will have developed samples of work they can compile into a professional portfolio.
In order to earn a certificate in Graphic Design, six required courses (100 hours) must be completed. Upon completion of the courses, students will be prepared to pursue work in the field of Graphic Design. These courses can also be used to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) to fulfill Continuing Certification Requirements. Free information sessions are available for this program. Call 706.507.8070 for information.
You may register for these courses separately or as a part of a discounted certificate package. Not all Graphic Design courses are available every semester.
- Foundations of Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop for the Graphic Artist
- Adobe Illustrator for the Graphic Artist
- Adobe InDesign for the Graphic Artist
- Adobe Acrobat fro the Graphic Artist
- Publishing for Print and Web
- Brand Identity through Color and Typography
Our Medical Coding & Billing Certificate integrates the parallel career paths of Coding and Billing & Reimbursement into a unified perspective that prepares students for real-world work experience and credentialing by the leading organizations in these fields.
In order to earn a Certificate in Medical Coding and Billing, five required courses for a minimum of 192 contract hours must be completed.
Upon completion of the certificate, you should have a complete comprehension of the connection between medical coding and billing and be prepared to:
- Enter the medical coding and/or billing field at entry level
- Pursue credentials from the American Health Information Management
- Association (AHIMA) or the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
Free information sessions are available for this program. Call 706.507.8070 for information.
You may register for these courses separately or as a part of a discounted certificate package. Courses must be completed in the order below.
- Medical Terminology (online or in class)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (online or in class)
- Basic Medical Coding
- Intermediate Medical Coding
- Medical Billing & Reimbursement
- Advanced Medical Coding