Missions & Values
Welcome to Continuing Education at Columbus State University. For over 40 years, we have served as the center for lifelong learning in Columbus, Georgia by providing innovative professional educational training and personal enrichment opportunities for students, businesses and community partners. Continuing Education allows you to earn continuing education units (CEUs), a nationally recognized method for measuring non-credit course work.
Continuing Education Mission
We educate people of all ages and provide regional resources for personal and professional development while contributing to the mission of Columbus State University and enhancing the quality of life in our community.
Continuing Education Values
- We are a bold, innovative, and forward-moving team.
- We are more than just competent; we are passionate about what we do.
- We give our best today, to be better for you tomorrow.
- We build community together: staff, students, and instructors.
- You matter to us. We are committed to you. You’ll see.